SAS program is the industry-standard statistical tool. QPDC offers SAS Modules training program, which is designed to help interested candidates understand how the SAS program manipulates and views data in various industries. This course prepares candidates to gain a solid understanding of the functionality of all Two modules of SAS software SAS Stat, SAS Graphs.
Our Programs are delivered in 2 Different ways for convenience of student:
• Self-Paced Individual Program (SIP)
– Skill and Job Oriented Certificate programs, delivered as Self-Paced Online with project solutions.
• Self-Paced Blended Program (SBP)
– Skill and Job Oriented Certificate programs, delivered as Self-Paced Online with project solutions. Support thru Email and Phone for queries. Student participates in 7 days Post Training Assistance program for Resume preperation.
Recommended: An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Biotechnology, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Cognitive Science, Data Science, Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Mathematics.
The Benefit Student Gains
The Benefit Student Gains
- Upgrading the Knowledge required.
- Better Resume Placement for promising jobs.
- Low Investment, high learnings
- Learn from Anywhere, Anytime at your pace.
- Job and Title Based Tasks as followed and Practiced in industry
- Applying Concept into Real-time (Policies, governance and tools)
- Work on Role Based Tasks followed and Practiced in industry
- Mocks and Narratives for Client Discussions
- Readiness to work with limited support
Upon completion of the training candidates can apply for positions.
- Data Modeler/Data Analyst
- SAS Programmer
- Senior Programmer Analyst
- Biostatistician with SAS Programming
- Data Scientist
- SAS Analyst
- Senior SAS Programmer
- Principal Statistician / biostatisticians
- Programmer Analyst
- SAS developer
- Medical Informatics Analyst
It is designed to provide programming personnel and analysts or interested candidates with the skills necessary to produce simple reports and data sets as well as providing an understanding of how to SAS to present and analyze data. The focus of the course is to consider SAS in the data processing environment and provide a strong background for programmers to tackle advanced SAS programming skills. All Two modules SAS Stat, SAS Graphs, are available in our online learning management system.
|SAS PROGRAMMING ADVANCED – STAT AND GRAPHS|
1. Introduction to Statistics
2. Hypothesis Testing
3. One-Sample T-tests
4. Paired T-tests
5. Two-Sample T-tests
6. Analysis of Variance (ONE-WAY)
7. Analysis of Variance (TWO-WAY)
8. Linear Regression
9. Multiple Regression
10. Regression Diagnostics
11. Categorical Data Analysis
1. Producing Bar and Pie Charts
2. Enhancing the Output in the Graphs
3. Producing Plots
4. ODS (Output Delivery System)
5. Creating 3rd and Geographic Reports
This SAS CDOT training gave me a real-time job experience. The learning process was gradual, and the tasks were very interesting and very useful for gaining hands-on experience. I learned more when compared to my previous knowledge before starting this course. All the tasks and scenarios were different, and it was a very good learning experience.
The Clinical Data Oriented SAS Program (CDOT) topics were very helpful to rate me. Chapters were organized better for easy readability. Very good self-paced SAS classes.